What materials can be placed on reserve?
- Books, audio discs, and videos from the library collection.
- Personally owned books, audio discs, and videos. Audio discs and videos must be original, duplications will not be allowed.
- Instructor-prepared items such as: sample exams or quizzes, lecture notes, and homework assignments.
- Electronic selections from books or journals that meet copyright guidelines for "fair use". Journal articles available through the library databases will be linked on your course page.
What materials cannot be place on reserve?
- Inter-library loan materials.
- Reference books.
- Bound journals or single issues of periodicals.
- Course packs.
- Consumables, such as standardized tests.
To make a request for reserves?
You can submit requests electronically or by paper. Our submission forms page has both options. We also have paper forms available at the service desk on the main floor of the library.
The Library complies with copyright law and may not be able to fulfill some requests.
For additional questions please contact Greg Beavers at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828)262-2781