Read the Criteria  before making a submission:
Fill out the application form below with:
- The date of submission
- Your name, email and phone number
- The assignment for the paper
- The course name for the class in which the paper was written
- Attach the paper below WITHOUT YOUR NAME ON IT (accpetable formats are a word document .doc or docx; .rtf or .pdf)
- Put a short reflection about your research experience, including, but not limited to, skills employed and learned, problems encountered, and how those problems were addressed (please put the title of your research paper, but not your name, on the reflection)
- Questions can be directed to Geri Purpur email@example.com 
Due date and timeline –
The due date is Monday, March 16, 2015.
The award will be given to the winning student during the Celebration of Student Writing  (date to be determined).