In order to provide the most efficient and useful collection, we need your help! Please take the time to complete the below survey to help us assess our collection:
Belk Library offers the Appalachian State community access to several types of eBooks and audiobooks! The majority of eBooks, but not all, in these collections can also be accessed through our Library Catalog, just as if they were physical books.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) We now have over 100,000 academic ebooks in this collection, on a wide variety of sublects. You can read them online, save or print PDFs of chapters, or set up an account and check them out. For checked-out books, the ebooks can then be read using Adobe Digital Editions. (Free download from http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/ ) Also, you can load them on iPads, iPhones, and other devices with the Bluefire Reader app. Most EBSCOhost ebooks are available to more than one reader at a time.
- ebrary  Many academic books on a variety of subjects. You can read online (best using ebrary Reader), or you can download or print up to about 20-60 pages. Most ebrary ebooks are only available to one reader at a time.
- Business Expert Press Business Expert Press's eBooks cover supply and operations management, international business, social media, finance, accounting, public relations, and marketing strategy. Nearly 200 titles are available using the ebrary platform.
- LearningExpress Library LearningExpress Library offers over 300 online test resources, including a wide variety of tests preparation, skill builders, and courses, as well as more than 130 e-Books
- MyiLibrary  MyiLibrary offers access to more than 350 full-text online books.
- OneClickDigital  OneClickdigital provides access to over 1,200 audiobooks, including fiction, nonfiction, classics and popular titles. Download books to your portable player, including most iPods, iPhones and MP3 players.
- OverDrive OverDrive provides access to popular fiction, study aids (GRE, LSAT, GMAT, CPA), travel guides, foreign language study audiobooks, and more. OverDrive eBooks allows you to download eBooks and audiobooks to computers and portable devices.
- Oxford Scholarship Online Oxford Scholarship Online offers full text access to over 4,200 books published by Oxford University Press. These books allow downloading of chapters.
- Safari Books Online Over 22,000 books in the fields of computer science and information technology from the two premier IT publishers, OReilly & Associates, Inc., and The Pearson Technology Group. Safari ebooks include many How To guides for software. There are also many other topics such as personal finance and travel, just to name two. These ebooks can only be used online. No downloads.
Thanks for you consideration!