Most materials* can be returned at the library or remote book drops on campus.
Materials will be checked in and cleared from your account as soon as they are processed.
- Book drops are checked Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
- Book drops may not be checked on holidays, or days the library is closed .
- Items will be backdated to the previous pick up date.
- Example: A book placed in a remote book drop on Tuesday, is picked up on Wednesday, and will be backdated to Monday.
- Wait until the next pick up day before checking your library account  to verify the item is no longer checked out to you.
You are responsible for all items until they are checked in.
*DO NOT put Digital Media Studio  items in a book drop. They must be returned directly to the Digital Media Studio - you are responsible for their value.