- Please turn off the ringer upon entering the building.
- Patrons should restrict cell phone usage to the 1st and 2nd floors.
- If you must use your phone in the Library, be considerate. Please use the designated areas, speak quietly and keep your conversation brief.
Designated areas are:
- 1st and 2nd floors of Belk Library
- The atrium
- 3rd and 4th floors are designated quiet floors. No cell phone usage!
If you have a question about cell phone use, please ask a Library staff member for guidance.