The Library Student Advisory Group met on February 23rd and offered some excellent suggestions for developing the kiosks.
- Interactive Campus Maps – with maybe the capability to give directions to other buildings.
- Put Belk Library floor maps on the kiosk with things like bathrooms, snack machines etc. listed on them
- With the maps, have a listing of what items are on each floor
- List of the Library of congress subject areas (classification guides) like the posters around the building so patrons would know where to browse an area.
- Searchable directories
- Applecart schedules
- Having a background on the Kiosks on the library’s closing time for the day.
- Put a clock face on the kiosk so patrons would know the time.
- Link to the comments/suggestions link
The kiosks are definitely a work in progress, so please let us know what you would like to see!